Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I asked superman a question:
superman,do u believe love can last forever?
but superman answered me a NO!
i doesn't know what is right or wrong within my life,
i had lost FAITH,perhaps?
After many things happened in my life,
my heart doesn't know what can i still believe with?
i doesn't believe in love,
i doesn't believe in anything,maybe?
i admit that i am not smart,
i am not strong at all?
no matter how strong i am looking,
but i am feeling sorrow inside.
I always thought i am already strong until everyone won't suspect that i am unhappy,
but I'm wrong..
i am stubborn,
but just because i am stubborn,
i doesn't give up easily..
this is my character..
but this world given me a big challenge,
make me unable to walk to the right pathe,
i am stupid,
i am a sotong,
i am clumpsy,
but i am who am i...
BUT how come i always with to give myself a CHANGE?!
WHY CAN'T I JUST BE MYSELF?!
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{1:42 AM|
---------------------------------------