=(
Monday, May 31, 2010
today is a tiring day for me!
my right hand is hardly move right now,
it is quite painful...
yet i still have to work until thursday?
i just have to hang on few more days and i will be free!!...
hang on~~
alright,
i cried AGAIN,last night..
i doesn't know that i like him until like that?
it is very surpised to me,
as i doesn't really believe in relationship?
i told superman:i gave up!
i doesn't wanna anything anymore!.
please dun force me anymore!...
i... hurt him!
i'm so sorry about it...
he doesn't reply my message anymore...
what can i really do?
if not i give up on relationship,
if not i give up on friendship?
WHY MUST I ALWAYS CHOOSE WITHIN TWO CHOICES?!
WHY?!
WHY?!WHY?!
I DON'T WANNA TO !
I DON'T WANNA TO!!
=(
Journey through this phase of my life @ |{11:45 PM|
---------------------------------------